Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Two three pearls recues recently:

Customer I am registering me on your site, but I do not include/understand all...
Hotline Of agreement, one will see that together.
Customer One asks me to seize coordinate them place from where I call, a telephone number... I put what?
Hotline You put the telephone number of the place from where you connect yourselves... Of on your premise what...
Customer Of agreement... Veiled... Then, one asks me for a city...
Hotline You put coordinate them place from where you call.
Customer Thus, I put my city...
Hotline Yes...
Customer failed... And now me for a postal code is asked.
Hotline..
Customer Hello? I put what?
Hotline (aggravated) Your postal code!
Customer (sincerely sorry) Excusez me if I annoy you, but I do not know large-thing with data processing, you know...

if not to be upset with him, it is true that I had evil also with data processing...

An other.?

To go:

Hotline Sir, made [ CONTROL ] [ ALT ] [ SUPPR ].
Ah customer yes, I know that (one hears in bottom click click click click.....)
Does Hotline What occur has the screen Mister?
Ben customer nothing
Hotline Start again [ CONTROL ] [ ALT ] [ SUPPR ]
Customer click click click click...
Hotline And now
Customer Always nothing...
Hotline Comment do you make handling?
Client Ben I press on the keys "C", "O", "N", "T", "R", "O", "L" and afterwards on "A", "L", "T" then on "S", "U", "P", "P" and finally "R".
Hotline (silence...)
Perhaps is customer Y necessary the accent on CONTROL, not?

It was nice, hein...?

You oâ, I nevertheless found a few minutes for me OQP of you expensive reader. Oh certainly not as you would have wished, but it is better than anything, he...?

also, for your information, am happy in my new job... Always also little time, but happy nevertheless... I wish you full with happiness......

Biz with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home